Support ALP and Re-direct Your State Income Tax
A tax credit is not a tax deduction. A tax credit is a dollar-for-dollar reduction in the actual tax owed! For example, if you owe $1000 in state income taxes and you donate $400 to a public school, you may subtract the $400 from your tax bill and pay the state just $600. Tax credit eligible contributions made to a public school from January 1 through April 15 of any calendar year may be used as a tax credit on either the prior or current year’s tax return.
Arizona law ARS 43-1089.01 enables taxpayers a tax credit contribution of up to:
- $400.00 per calendar year if filing status is Married, filing Joint Return;
- $200.00 per calendar year if filing status is Single or Head of Household;
- and, $200.00 per calendar year if filing status is Married filing separate return — for contributions that fund extracurricular activities in public schools.
This tax credit is available to all Arizona individual taxpayers regardless of whether or not they have children in school. Share this with your family and friends!
To participate, please download Arizona Language Preparatory’s Arizona Tax Credit form below and send the completed form and your check to the school office:
Arizona Language Preparatory
4645 E. Marilyn Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Thank you for supporting Arizona Language Preparatory!
For further information in claiming your tax credit for any donations you have made, please click here: Arizona Department of Revenue forms and instructions
You will need:
- Form 322 – Credit for Fees Paid to Public Schools, and
- Form 301 – Credits
- Arizona Language Preparatory’s Tax Credit Form
ALP’s identifying tax information:
CTDS School Name: Arizona Language Preparatory
CTDS School Code: 078260000
Download the Arizona Language Preparatory’s Arizona Tax Credit form (Word Document)
Download the Arizona Language Preparatory’s Arizona Tax Credit form (PDF)